Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 1: 4th September 2013

Today I made this conviction that I am going to learn programming to create a potential IT business in the future. I went through different articles and comments that people wrote about how to learn programming as a beginner. I work full time so I cannot dedicate myself fully to a routine course at some college so I opted to choose a website which might teach me basic programming free of charge. I came across code.org and saw an amazing motivational video which I had seen previously and which motivated me to learn programming in first instance. Out of all the learning sources I chose codeacademy.com. I have enrolled myself with it and have completed only a mere 3% of the very basic web fundamental course. I will try to keep posting my progress on daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment